Not sure where to start? We’ll find the tax prep option for you.
As the investment industry continues to evolve, Smart Accountants can assist private equity funds from preparation for audit services to partnership agreements to quality of earnings reviews.
Specialized firms like private equity funds need focused, qualified, and experienced accounting professionals that anticipate and understand your firm’s concerns and operations. Domestic and international private equity firms have been placed at the forefront of regulatory scrutiny by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for expense allocation practices, cyber security, and methods of valuing illiquid investments.
Smart Accountants personal touch and commitment to the investment industry can be a true differentiator to your firm and its executives. We provide a full spectrum of services through all stages of the fund development and growth to meet the financial objectives of our private equity clients. We work with private equity funds, portfolios, venture capital, mezzanine, and buyout firms.
Key Private Equity Services
- Financial statement services
- Audit support services
- Internal control and risk management
- Fund and entity tax compliance
- Fund and entity tax structuring
- FATCA and other specialized compliance services
- Cyber security risk consulting and business continuity services
- Forensic investigations
- Litigation support
- Financial modeling for investments IRR/waterfall calculations, and tax allocations
- Business valuations
- Quality of earnings reports
- Regulatory compliance consulting involving exam and other issues
Want to benefit from our experience with private equity funds? Don’t hesitate to contact us now. We’d love to hear from you.
Make An Appointment
Over 14+ years of experience we’ll ensure you get the best guidance