Episode 6: Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures
Numerous US individuals own overseas assets or have an interest in them. The IRS may penalize these taxpayers if they fail to report these assets on their tax filings. Consequently, the streamlined filing compliance procedure exists to assist these individuals with:
– A streamlined process to file delinquent or amended tax returns;
– Resolving tax and penalty procedures for filing delinquent or amended returns; and
– Resolving penalty and tax obligations
This webinar will guide you through the complexities of Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures and make your US Tax Journey Exponentially easier!
Topics that we will cover in the upcoming webinar:
- Introduction to Streamlined filing
- Eligibility Criteria for Streamlined Filing
- Types of Streamlined Filing
– Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures
– Streamlined Domestic Procedures
- Other rules and regulations
- FAQs, and much more
- US Citizens Living in the US and Outside
- CPAs, EAs, CAs, ACCAs
- Tax and Accounting Professionals with US Citizens as their clients
Amit PatelDirector at Smart Accountants
Amit Patel is a CA and CPA with over two decades of experience in US taxation. His experience includes providing high-quality tax compliance services, tax planning, tax research, and review of federal and state income tax returns for individuals and various types of entities (C-Corp, S-Corp, and Partnership). He also has experience preparing financial statements and conducting valuation analyses and on-site experience working in the US.
Additionally, he possesses extensive experience in organizational development, strategic planning, and leadership development. Have extensive experience managing talent, including recruiting, scheduling, planning, and developing technical team members
Vivek ShahManaging Partner at Smart Accountants
Vivek is a certified public accountant (CPA) from the state of Colorado, and he has spent the last 20 years working for some of the most prestigious firms in the world, serving mid-to-large-sized businesses throughout North America and Canada.
Vivek Shah is a visionary entrepreneur who, through his passion and determination, has built a thriving company empire in the fields of finance, bookkeeping, assurance, and taxation. He is a person of exceptional academic accomplishments who has also made a name for himself in the business world through his innate attributes.