Episode 3: Setting up a company in the USA as a Non-Resident (IT Industry)
Free Webinar Series: A Highly Insightful Speaking Engagement on U.S. Taxation
With the Tax Season shaking the entire industry, only something valuable should divert your attention. And believe us when we say that our webinar series, which covers a variety of highly engaging topics around U.S Taxation is exactly what you should be focusing on!
– Are you considering starting an IT business in the USA?
– Are you scared of paying a hefty amount while setting up an IT business in the USA?
– Are you perplexed by the technical jargon and procedures associated with the business formation in the USA?
– Are you aware that you can sit anywhere in the world and set up an IT company in the USA?
– Do you seek support in obtaining answers to all technical questions required to set up a successful IT business in the USA
You will learn:
- Type of company to be setup
- Related Procedures
- In which state the company can be incorporated to allow maximum benefits and minimum tax burdens?
- What all licenses, registrations, and permits your business will require to operate?
- What would be the impact of taxability on the owner’s part
Mansi ShahSr. Tax Manager, Smart Accountants
Mansi is a licensed CPA who has an excellent understanding of the business landscape which she uses to help clients achieve significant tax savings through effective tax planning. Mansi specializes in the areas of Individual Income Tax, Expatriation/Repatriation, Corporate Filing, and Tax resolution.
Vivek ShahManaging Partner at Smart Accountants
Vivek is a certified public accountant (CPA) from the state of Colorado, and he has spent the last 20 years working for some of the most prestigious firms in the world, serving mid-to-large-sized businesses throughout North America and Canada.
Vivek Shah is a visionary entrepreneur who, through his passion and determination, has built a thriving company empire in the fields of finance, bookkeeping, assurance, and taxation. He is a person of exceptional academic accomplishments who has also made a name for himself in the business world through his innate attributes.