Episode 2: International Taxation – US Citizen and Green Card Holder (Resident Alien)
A Free Webinar Series – Episode 2: A Highly Insightful Speaking Engagement on U.S. Taxation
With the Tax Season shaking the entire industry, only something valuable should divert your attention. And believe us when we say that our webinar series, which covers a variety of highly engaging topics around U.S Taxation is exactly what you should be focusing on!
- Meaning (Understanding of Resident Alien)
- Foreign Bank Accounts (FBAR)
- Foreign Assets, Property, and Investments (FORM 8938)
- Foreign Tax Credits (FORM 1116)
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusions
- Pre- immigration tax planning
- Post-immigration and Estate tax planning
- Annual Information return of foreign trust with U.S Owner (FORM 3520-A)
- Information Return of US Persons with Respect to Certain foreign Corporation (FORM 5471)
- Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business (FORM 5472)
- Return of U.S Persons with respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships (FORM 8865)
- Tax Treaty (Treaty-based return position disclosure- FORM 8833)
- Domestic Streamline Package
- Indian Company but business in the USA and not registered in the USA as Branch or Subsidiary (Foreign Branch or Foreign Subsidiary)
You will learn:
- US Expats
- US Citizens
- Non-US Residents
- Accounting & Tax Professionals
Mansi ShahSr. Tax Manager, Smart Accountants
Mansi is a licensed CPA who has an excellent understanding of the business landscape which she uses to help clients achieve significant tax savings through effective tax planning. Mansi specializes in the areas of Individual Income Tax, Expatriation/Repatriation, Corporate Filing, and Tax resolution.
Vivek ShahManaging Partner at Smart Accountants
Vivek is a certified public accountant (CPA) from the state of Colorado, and he has spent the last 20 years working for some of the most prestigious firms in the world, serving mid-to-large-sized businesses throughout North America and Canada.
Vivek Shah is a visionary entrepreneur who, through his passion and determination, has built a thriving company empire in the fields of finance, bookkeeping, assurance, and taxation. He is a person of exceptional academic accomplishments who has also made a name for himself in the business world through his innate attributes.