Episode 1: U.S. Taxation for Non-Resident Aliens
A Free Webinar Series
Episode 1: A Highly Insightful Speaking Engagement on U.S. Taxation
With the Tax Season shaking the entire industry, only something valuable should divert your attention. And believe us when we say that our webinar series, which covers a variety of highly engaging topics around U.S Taxation is exactly what you should be focusing on!
- Non-Resident Alien
- Tax treatment for Non-resident alien
- Form 1040-NR – U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- Non-Resident aliens with No U.S. Trade or Business
- Non-Resident Aliens with a U.S. Trade or Business
- Foreign Companies or LLPs or LLCs doing Business in the United States
- Form 8804 – Annual Return for Partnership Withholding Tax (Section 1446)
- Form 8805 – Foreign Partner’s Information Statement of Section 1446 Withholding Tax
- US Expats
- US Citizens
- Non-US Residents
- Accounting & Tax Professionals
Mansi ShahSr. Tax Manager, Smart Accountants
Mansi is a licensed CPA who has an excellent understanding of the business landscape which she uses to help clients achieve significant tax savings through effective tax planning. Mansi specializes in the areas of Individual Income Tax, Expatriation/Repatriation, Corporate Filing, and Tax resolution.
Vivek ShahManaging Partner at Smart Accountants
Vivek is a certified public accountant (CPA) from the state of Colorado, and he has spent the last 20 years working for some of the most prestigious firms in the world, serving mid-to-large-sized businesses throughout North America and Canada.
Vivek Shah is a visionary entrepreneur who, through his passion and determination, has built a thriving company empire in the fields of finance, bookkeeping, assurance, and taxation. He is a person of exceptional academic accomplishments who has also made a name for himself in the business world through his innate attributes.